In Name Of The Moon I Will Punish You!

 


What is more magical than the new Jimmy Choo X Sailor Moon Collaboration?! In June of 2022 in the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Museum in Tokyo, Japan, not yet coming to the U.S until this year. They have more than just shoes. With this new collaboration Jimmy Choo released hand bags, tote bags, phone cases, wallets, shoes and more. Jimmy Choo also collaborated with DJ Honey Dijon to release two new songs for this line. 

I have been a huge Sailor Moon fan for a while now and when I saw the release of these shoes I was over the moon! But my dream of buying them was quickly gone. Even with something as simple as the phone case or key chain can cost more than $300. While Jimmy Choo is a designer brand, I am curious what you think of the price. Is over $300 enough for a key chain from Jimmy Choo or is it overpriced. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Making This Blog Was So Important To Me

Post Consumerism Waste